We are looking for an intern to join our team and support our advocacy and communication work,
starting in March 2017 (the earliest) for the period of six months.
- English at native or close to native level is a must
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics
- Good communication skills and excellent writing skills in English (knowledge of any other European language is an asset)
- Good understanding of micro and macro economics
- Ability to manipulate spreadsheets is expected
- Ability to perform statistical analysis and economic modelling is a plus
- Studies or some experience in the energy sector is an advantage
- Good networking skills
- Well organized and be able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Motivated and able to take initiative and responsibility.
What we offer:
- Experience advocacy work in a high-level European organization in Brussels
- Enter the Brussels circles and enlarge your network
- Learn about the functioning of wholesale gas and electricity markets across Europe
- Living costs will be covered; Accommodation can be provided by request.
If you think you fit well in this profile, please send your CV and a brief covering letter describing your interest and eligibility for the job to: email@example.com.
Only relevant candidates will be contacted for an interview.